|Source||Chef Paul Lee|
Often overlooked way to prepare delicious fruits for any dessert occasion.
1Butter (or cooking spray)
1 tbalsamic vinegar
- Halve the stone fruit, removing the pit.
- Cut the rind from the pineapple, quarter and remove core, cut into wedges.
- Cut bananas in half, then split each half, leaving the skin on.
- Brush or spray with melted butter on the cut side.
- Grill on a seasoned grate over med-high heat.
- Brush with the combined honey/vinegar
- Serve with vanilla gelato