|Source||Chef Tene Shake|
A Tene Shake signature recipe. Served with sweet potatoes, white rice and salsa
1. Swirl olive oil in bottom of medium nonstick skillet.
2. Add onions and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. salt.
3. Cover and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft, about 10 minutes.
4. Remove cover and cook, stirring often, until onions are golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Stir in figs, wine, broth, vinegar and fresh rosemary.
6. Increase heat to high and simmer until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
7. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
8. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Place on lightly oiled heavy baking sheet.
10. Roast for 7 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes.
11. Sprinkle salmon with parsley. Serve over fig sauce.